Browse our range of accordions, melodeons and concertinas for sale. We also stock a range of accordion accessories.
Hand made leather stitched back straps from ITALY are made in a variety of colours from BLACK, GREEN, BROWN, RED & WHITE. plastic clip fitting and felt back for comfort.
We can dispatch straps within 2 working days in the U.K. payment can be made via card machine over telephone or bank transfer.
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR OWN BRAND SHOULDER STRAPS UNDER ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE IN A VARIETY OF COLOURS AND SIZES.
FREE POSTAGE TO U.K & IRELAND FOR ALL STRAPS.
BOOSEY & HAWKES CORNET
WITH ORIGINAL CASE
The trumpet or cornet is the smallest member of the brass family. As with all brass instruments, the sound is produced by buzzing the lips into a mouthpiece. They both play the same notes and they sound virtually the same. In appearance, the trumpet looks a bit longer and more slender than a cornet. As the bending on the pipe to the third valve to the cornet is shorter than the trumpet making air travel faster so it is easier to learn for children, but the trumpet is easier to get a powerful sound from it.
This instrument is in immaculate condition.We are selling this instrument on behalf of a customer.
Incredibly powerful and feature-packed multimedia desktop workstation. Wonderful sounds, fantastic samples, large hard disk storage and numerous connection possibilities. A great expander/backing module for the Midi accordionist. Excellent condition.
- 128MB memory: 64MB for internal sounds, 32MB for new samples, 32MB for user sampled sounds
- 128 Factory Sound Presets (arranged into 16 sound families)
- Each preset can hold up to 8 different single sounds, selected from over 1300 factory sounds and 800 user sounds
- Quick Edit & Pro Edit of sounds
- 96 styles each with 4 intros, 4 endings and 4 variations with fill in, fill to, fade in/out, synchro and restart functions
- Each style offers four Style Presets which provide appropriate sound settings for the selected style with the added possibility to memorize up four of your own additional settings.
- 4 digital effect processors; two for reverb effects and two for modulation effects, freely assignable to the internal sounds or to sequencer tracks. The reverb presets include Hall, Concert, Chamber, Room, Vocal, Plate, Church, Mountains, Falling and Early. The modulation effects include Delay, Dubbing, Ping-Pong, Chorus, Ensemble, Phaser, Flanger, Pan Mix, Distortion, Pitch Shifter, Rotary and Equalizer.
- 2 MIDI In, 2 MIDI Out and 2 MIDI Thru and four pedal inputs
- Song Player, Recording Studio and CD Burner
- 20GB Disk Drive
Versatile and quick and easy to set up without any complicated programming, the WK2 can be used either as a sound module or as a full auto accompaniment backing unit. Excellent unit for the Midi accordionist. Very good condition.
- 32 note polyphony
- 3 real-time sections (Lower, Upper 1, Upper 2)
- Single Touch Play – 10 per style
- 63 real-time editable performances
- 96 styles x 4 variations, 5 tracks (drums, bass, acc 1, acc 2, acc 3)
- Edit – Track edit – 16 tracks (On/Off, volume, reverb send, chorus send, transpose, detune, pan, volume pedal, damper, pitch bend / modulation, pitch bend range)
- Style Controls – Start/Stop, Intro, Ending, Fill <; Fill ><; Fill >, Key Start/Continue, Fade, Arrange On/Off, Arrange Memory, Lower Memory, Bass to Lowest, 4 arrangement modes (one finger, fingered 1, fingered 2, free style). Chord lock
- Digital Effects – 22 reverb’s + 22 effects
- Sequencer – 7 song styles, 7 user songs (16 tracks), 8 programmable styles, 4 tracks (Lower, Upper 2, Upper 1, Chords), Play/Stop, Record
- MIDI – 16 channels, common channel, 16 tracks local On/Off, external clock, General Midi On/Off, MIDI Start/Stop, channel lock, dump.
- Disk Drive
- Dimensions (L x H x D) – 270 x 95 x 250 mm.
The classic Ketron X4 expander/backing module. A firm favourite of many midi accordionists. Easy to use and set up. Comprehensive sound and rhythm sections. Very good condition.
- 64 note polyphony, 32 part multi-timbral
- 276 Sounds. 20 Drum Sets
- 128 programmable user voices
- 198 styles each with 10 parts – Drum, Bass, Groove, 5 Chords, Lower 1, Lower 2
- 4 Arrangers, 3 Intros, 3 Endings, 4 Fill Ins with Key Start and Key Stop
- 198 Custom Styles free programmable with Parameter Editing from Factory Styles
- 2 digital multi-effect processors giving 60 different effects – Reverberation, Chorus, Flanger, Feedback, Delay, Wha Wha, Distortion, Overdrive, Rotor Slow/Fast , Equalizer +/- 12 db (Low, Middle, High).
- 16 programmable User Effects.
- 2 MIDI In, MIDI Out and MIDI Thru and stereo audio outs etc
- Size 25 x 59x 12 cms.
- Weight approx 7kg
Packed with high quality sounds and features in a compact package, the V3 Desktop has been purposely designed with the midi accordionist in mind. Varied pre-programmed registrations to get you started, and comprehensive programming flexibility allowing you to tailor and store registrations for your style of playing.
- 16 midi channels for your midi accordion/instrument
- 16 midi channels for the style/midi file player
- 4 SCENES( midi couplers ) per registration
- 4 TRACK SCENES for the style/midi file player per registration
- Space for 3 sound boards
- Each soundboard has 110 voice polyphony
- Over 300 styles and 400 registrations included
- SD memory card for MP3, MIDI files and styles
- 10,000 memory slots for registrations
- 17.5 x 27.3 x 7.3 cm
Danemann & company were a British manufacturer of high quality pianos based in Islington London from 1893 to 1980 they produced a wide range of pianos.
This piano was made in the 1930’s and was used as a school piano made of oak wood and lightly varnished.
These instruments have fell out of fashion in the past due to their size and having no space for them, also electronic keyboards took over in the 80’s and people had a lack of space for them and so many have been literally thrown or given away.
The good news is they are having a revival in shopping malls community centres and live craft ale pubs, many outside spaces are making use of them to the public… and so £100 is a bargain for anybody who loves these instruments.. we can deliver for an extra £100 depending on what part of the country they are as we have to hire a removal van to deliver, or you can come down and collect.
This piano is a lovely instrument to have in a home, studio, community hall, school or in pub.
please contact for any further information.
AUTO HARP ASHBURY
ASHBURY QUALITY MADE INSTRUMENT
SOLID SPRUCE TOP MAPLE BODIED WITH HIGH GLOSS FINISH.
WEIGHT 4 KG
MADE IN CHINA
CONDITION PRE- OWNED EXCELLENT CONDITION.
LENGTH 598 MM
INCLUDES CASE PLECTRUM STRING AND MANUAL
INCLUDES 6 MONTH GUARANTEE
RRP £580 YOURS AT AN EXCELLENT PRICE OF £390